Saturday, September 24, 2005

You know You Live In A Bad Neighborhood When...

I was just amusing myself with Jeff Foxworthy-esque
observations about the old neighborhoods I've lived in.
You know you live in a bad neighborhood when:

The liquor stores up the street sell individual cigarettes.
The fact that there are liquor stores up the street.
There are check cashing places everywhere. And thr ground around the
liquor stores are always littered with used lottery tickets. Scratchers.
A lot of really poor poor people play the lottery a lot.
At the bus stop, you risk a turf war - prostitutes ask you if you're
a new ho.
The sidewalk you take to go home keeps getting blocked by prostitute
knife fights or bum fights.
Bullets rain down on your roof on New Year's Eve.Heh, there's a whole story there.

If I think of more of these I'll post them. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home