Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Don't Like Liars...

I'm really sick of people that lie. It's weird because
I really am an unusually honest person, I admit my flaws,
if I've made mistakes, if I don't like someone. And yet I have
somehow accumulated many liars in my life. It seems like it just
wound up that way, but what if I am subconsciously drawn to these
people?
In any case, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of pretending that I don't know people
are straight up lying to me, and I've recently gotten rid of people that were poison
in my life, and it's made major positive changes. Poisonous liars. Game
players. I'm so sick of games, and bullshit and secrets. Fucking sick of it.
(But you know, it was weird because my life improved dramatically afterwards, like
a sign from the universe. Once I shook certain people, things got dramatically
better, right away).

That's another reason I'm afraid of new people, men mostly..
Aren't they going to lie, too? And what kind of secrets do THEY have?
I feel very tired when I think of starting a new bunch of bullshit. A new
"friendship" or "relationship." It's all just too much. I'm just too tired.
The people in my life that were supposed to be my loyal friends and husband
turned out to basically be liars. I can cite countless examples of why.
So I'm traumatized by the scum in my life. I have tried hard to get rid of these
"people". And I believe I have finally succeeded.

So I'm sick of relationships where I do all the trusting and all the giving and
wind up being the one to get fucked over. I'm referring to the "people" in my life
that were sposed to be my friends. If I were to go into detail, you'd understand
why I speak so harshly. But right now it's too late to get all riled.
But let's just say that I am rethinking certain things lately about my life and the
people that I know. I sure spend a lot of time alone for someone that is supposed to have
friends.
It's hard when the only people I've let in don't drive. My brother doesn't drive,
my currently closest friend doesn't drive. And to be honest, I don't even trust them,
and there are good reasons.
But I'd rather be alone than make more lying mistakes for friends. So there's that, at least.
I'd rather be alone than fall for lies again. Some people can't seem to help themselves
when it comes to lying
It's late and I'm tired. : ( .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home