Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Mayor Of New Orleans Is Bad News...

Nagin. I think that's his name. That guy is bad news.
Maybe it's the fingers encrusted with huge jewels that he uses to point
blame at others.
Since day one that guy has bothered the hell out of me. He's actually to blame for
a lot of what went wrong, he waited four days before even asking for help. But
he was screaming the loudest in blaming others for showing up late.
I'm pretty sure he's laying off thousands of workers in a ploy for more money,
but I think there's more to it. I think this guy is using Katrina to cover his own
ass, retroactively. In other words, whatever huge discrepancies
in the city's budget prior to Katrina can now be overlooked.
If Katrina hadn't happened, that guy would've probably been held accountable at some future
time for big problems with the city's budget. But since everything is now going to be fixed,
he's skating away clean.
And yet...
Maybe he still will be held accountable at some further time. He should actually be investigated,
his personal financial records, etc. An independent investigative committee should go after that guy.
I just bet Nagin has serious dirt on him. I'm not talking about family scandal, although I'm
sure he's got some of those. We all do, really. I'm strictly talking about financial dealings, city issues.
I have no doubt that guy would be exposed as being shady and hurtful to the city of New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home