Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Trying To Figure Out Blogging...

I'm trying to figure out some of the other things I can do ,
namely, add links to other people's blogs. I've wanted to do that
before, but I still haven't completely got it. I'm just not as computer
savvy as I could be. But I'm trying to figure out how to do this because
I DO like some of the blogs I've found, and I would pass them on...

I could give you a sob-story about how the continuation school I went
to had all their computers stolen, and this is true. But I should definitely
have learned more by now! That was high school!
My ex is a computer whiz. He kept me computer ignorant purposely, so I couldn't spy on him.
Yep. : (
So as a result I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world.
But I'm learning little bits here and there. Been trying to read up on this stuff
in the blogger help section.
But so far, for the record, this is why I haven't added any links to other blogs.
I just don't know how yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Alonzo said...

...

Well... I DO have a bit of experience in creating custom blogs...

give me a sign if you're interested, ja431@sbcglobal.net

I was the fat dude your brother gave a ride home that day.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home