Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More speculation about ghosts...

Well, so I'm wondering about this stuff again. I've questioned whether it could be people on another level of existence.
Here's my new thought: What if ghosts are really what we do when we're dreaming? Like astral projecting. I'm once again theorizing that ghosts aren't dead people. Oh, they are something, but not dead. I think there's clearly something to do with energy, look at my camera phenomena.
What if all these PC's and webcams are giving ghosts a place to go and a way to live? Ghosts in the machine, but literally. I'm sure I'm not the first to question this with the advent of all these PC's. And with the thought that we are pure energy, anyway.
Just something that's on my mind since seeing the camera move and capturing it recently. Otherwise been pretty blah. Heh, I'm blahging right now.

- - -
( unknowingly capturing the movement.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

I've always thought that ghosts were in a different temporal dimension, and that they see us the way we see them, fuzzy and pale, and not quite there.

I like your possibility, though. You never know. Hopefully one day we'll get to find out all these answers (but not too soon).

4:57 AM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Wow! I believe it too, just a few nights ago while running the dishwasher, it also sounded like the TV was on, but it wasn't! when I realized that, I listened carefully and it sounded like voices wispering. I guess ghosts can get through electronics. I think it's called white noise.

2:06 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hm, actually, about alternate levels of existence...Even Stephen Hawking has lately suggested that there are several parallel universes. This was in connection with black holes and the question whether or not matter disappears in them. Whereas he had earlier been convinced that matter does disappear in black holes, and other scientists then denied this, in his new theory (if I understood it in the docu I saw) black holes exist in some universes but not in others, and these cancel each other out (and therefore matter does not disappear).

But could they, the ghosts, indeed be visitors from alternative realities? However, your suggestion is intriguing!!

Btw, I just tagged you: 10 things you would never do :-)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I'm still more inclined to believe in the alternate existence thing myself. The dream idea is based upon
someone dreaming about me recently when I was dreaming about them at the same time. It was an odd coincidence
that somehow sparked the idea about ghosts. :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Lisa!
Long time no visit your blog!
I am so intrigued by ghosts and other realms.
I like the idea of an alternate reality.
I had a roommate once and we were very very close and then sadly had a (strange) falling out years later, but we both dreamed about the same place while we were roommates!
It is possible to have encounters on the astral plane I believe!
I heard a really cool story today at work.
This aide was telling me that her son had a good friend who died when he was only 18.
The day after he died, the phone rang in the middle of the night (the boy wasn't dreaming this).
He picked up the phone and it was his deceased friend on the line!
His friend said to please tell his mom "she was fine...and that [wherever he was] was wasn't like what you think."
Her son persisted...he asked him: "well what IS it like?" but his friend hung up.

My mom talks to me through flickering/dimming lights...especially when I 'm upset!
(she passed away 2 years ago).

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home